Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sparrow Girl - A book review by Darshana


Have you read SPARROW GIRL? Well, if you haven't...you should! This is a wonderful book about a war declared in China. The Chinese people had to kill the sparrows because they ate too much grain. BUT...A girl named Ming-li loved sparrows.... Get the book and find out what happened (because if I told you the whole story it won't be much fun!) The last thing I want to say is...Get It, Read It, LOVE IT!

- Darshana

PS:This is a BLUEBONNET book!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darshana-

I really like how you gave the main idea of the book with out giving to much away! Very nice review!

-Ms. Pickert

Anonymous said...

I agree to ms pickert you need not give to much of the book how it is because you want the story to understand what it is going to be about I like how you did not do like this happend then this happend I think it was really great darshanna by kendra

Anonymous said...

I read the book its a wonderfull book and I hope more people read it!!!! -Layauna

Post a Comment