Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Percy Jackson and The Olympians - The Series

Recently, I read the entire Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. I'd heard good things and I definitely needed to see for myself what all the fuss was about! I quickly finished the first book and then found myself reading a Percy Jackson book every weekend. The books pack in a lot of adventure and also provide a characters that you can identify with. Percy, like many young male heroes, is an outcast. He has problems at every school he attends, and because of this, he attends MANY schools. He doesn't know his father when the series starts out, and as the first book develops he finds he has an unexpected family history on his father's side.

The series takes the reader on an adventure in a world where the Greek Gods are real and their family lines still continue. If you find that you are someone who loves to get pulled into a completely new world, then you need to read all the Percy Jackson books!

What do you think? Did you have a favorite book in the series?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!:)

-Darshana.

Post a Comment