Monday, January 10, 2011

Writing Workshop - Menu Item - Option 4

February 2 is “Ground Hog Day.”  If Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow, that means we are in for six more weeks of winter.  If Phil does not see his shadow, we will have an early spring.  Make your own prediction about what Phil will, or won’t, see.  Be sure to explain your prediction.


For this to count as a menu item, it must be detailed and thorough. Read over your response, is it grammatically correct? Have you gone as in depth as you possibly can?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I walked out outside with the fear looking at my everybody wondering whats going on with her.Why does she have a feary look on her face our teacher Ms.Pickert said untill you pass the red line you can not start running if start running without you passing the red line you will go all the way at the end of the line.I passed the red line and i SCAMPERD very fastley and i made it too my third lap in no time.I finished my laps and ran over to my friend Laila from Mrs.Davis class and i asked her who is it in tag i am she said.Count to 35 I SCAMPERD up the big rock wall and she called 'READY OR NOT HERE I COME'.She ran to try to find me i was climbing on the rock wall and ran.She snuck up behind me and said booo i ran as fast as i can and she taged me.By Kendra

Anonymous said...

menu option seven. i predict that phil will not see his shadow because he would not be paying any atention to the ground. -Layauna

Patrick said...

I predict he will because he always does and never doesn't. I also think we should stop using Groudhogs to predict the weather they're unreliable.

Post a Comment