Monday, December 27, 2010

Stories by Alexis

Summer
By Alexis Warren
Hello  my name is Summer people think it is a dumb name but really it was her name for a reason .  Here is why when Summer was a little baby her mom and  dad looked at  her and right away she thought that she was going to be a girl that likes  Summer so that is what they named her.  But there were two problems, first she  didn’t like that name and second people would make fun of her all the time, lots of the time at school,  because there were three kids that acted like they ruled the school, there names were Amanda, Zoe, and Caitlyn.  One Friday afternoon Summer and her class were passing out  cards for Christmas.  That same day Zoe told Amanda to take her cards so that’s what she did and after lunch her teacher told them to look and see what they got.  When Summer looked to see what she got she found nothing, she was heart broken.  That night she looked happy on the outside but was heart broken in the inside. While they were eating dinner the doorbell rang.  It was Amanda holding a sack full of cards that came from Summers mailbox where they put the cards.   Amanda said “Caitlyn told me to take your cards because she knew it would make you sad so that is what I did and if it makes you fill any better I am grounded for 3 weeks.’’  Summer said, “So you really listen to what she tells you to do?”  “I guess if want to say it that way, yes, I listen to what she tells me to do”.  “Well, can you stop?” Sure, but you can’t tell her that I even came to your house, she will hate me.  The next day at school the girls were not being mean to her.  The rest of the year the mean girls weren’t mean to her she was so happy and that same year they all became friends!!!!
THE   END!